Friday, August 5, 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m
Wednesday, August 10, 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Thursday, August 11, 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Friday, August 12, 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Saturday, August 13, 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
As summer draws to a close, ripe produce is plentiful and warmer days tempt us with the best part of the fair. The Fare!
Food is a primary attraction for many Fairgoers and our vendors offer everything from hand battered, deep fried, on a stick to summer’s freshest corn on the cob.
Some samplings from our vendors include:
· Hand pulled smoked BBQ
· Locally famous “Spring Chicken Inn” chicken sandwiches
· Authentic Mexican street tacos with fresh salsa
· Navajo tacos – a Utah Favorite!
· Gourmet Italian ices and custards
· Nuts roasted on site in small batches
· Fresh picked corn on the cob
· Pizza, Ranch burgers, funnel cakes, snow cones and more…