Supervisors: Summit County USU Extension
RULES & REGULATIONS - ALL PREMIUMS MUST BE PICKED UP BY 6PM ON SATURDAY. (no exceptions)
Jr. & Open Class Will Be Judged Together
1. Enter all Poultry and Pet Rabbits on MONDAY August 8, 2022, between 3:00 P.M. - 7:00 P.M.
2. Poultry and Pet Rabbits will be judged TUESDAY, August 9, 2022. Showmanship Judging will start at 4:00 P.M. followed by conformation judging.
3. Pick up birds and pet rabbits on Saturday, August 13, 2022 after 4:00 p.m.
4. Pen space will be on a first come basis: any birds arriving after pen space is gone will have to furnish their own pens.
5. All birds and pet rabbits entered are the responsibility of the exhibitor.
6. All birds and pet rabbits must be clean and healthy for entrance into the fair.
7. Premiums will be paid as follows:
· Blue - $3.00 / Red - $2.00 / White - $1.00
8. Rosette Ribbons will be awarded to:
· Showmanship Winner (4) - Poultry
· Grand Champion (2) - Poultry
· Reserve Grand Champion (2) - Poultry
· Best Pet Rabbit of Show
· Runner up Pet Rabbit of Show
· Jr. Showmanship Winner – Pet Rabbit
· Intermediate Showmanship Winner – Pet Rabbit
· Senior Showmanship Winner – Pet Rabbit
9. Poultry Classes
· American/Standard Breeds
· Wild game
· Ducks & Geese
10. Pet Rabbit Classes will be announced at the time of the show